13/08/2010

Love solves everything

Top - Gap, Shorts - Topshop

Here's a simple outfit I wore today. Let's face it, there wasn't much point of dressing up for a) a hike around B&Q to look for wallpaper and tiles or b) the disgusting English weather that was thrown at us. Although I like this tshirt, I don't normally go for slogan tees or the like, but things have been tough recently and my boyfriend has really been there for me, I can't thank him enough. When I saw it, I knew I had to get it!
My walk around B&Q (my work's competitor! I work at Wickes for those of you who don't know) came at a time where I'm really getting into interior design. I'm already starting a scrapbook for the design of my first house! I wish you had freerange on decorating uni halls (if I get there!), that'd be nice.
Any good homeware websites you recommend? Maybe I could add them to my scrapbook! I love those posts where bloggers show you around their rooms to, that always intrigues me.

Love,
Nikki, xo.

4 comments:

  1. Ha, at least you've bothered getting dressed today! I've had the laziest day in the world; this weather just makes me want to stay in, eat and watch films! Good luck with the decorating x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this tshirt and loved it! I don't tend to wear them, they seem to just gather at the back of my wardrobe...

    Agreed about the weather - I've skipped summer and started dressing for winter!

    Lou x - craftyandquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me, the weather in The Netherlands can't be better than in England! I hate it, because I can't do anything in my holiday now :(

    Like your blog! Going to follow it ;-)
    xx

    afterFANTASIES.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy reading your comments, and will do my best to reply to all of them!