27/07/2010

Wants and Buys

This week I have been busy going through all the archived blogs of my favourite fashion bloggers and saving my favourite outfits to a Style Inspiration folder. It's made me realise the style of clothes I actually WANT to buy, so I'm hoping it'll prevent unnecessary spending in the future! I don't know about you, but I've been known to be a sucker to impulse buying. With a cleaned out wardrobe it makes getting dressed easier as I don't have to search through all the ugly things to get to the pieces I always turn to. I've made a few collages of items I'd like to see in my wardrobe, or would like my wardrobe to be in a similar style:
After scrutinising over a million websites, boring the boyfriend in the process, worrying about my bank balance and dreaming of a better dressed Nikki, I bought the following items from Urban Outfitters:

I'll let you know what they turn out like when they turn up! Fingers crossed...

5 comments:

  1. your urban outfitters purchases look lovely:)
    belle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a massive impulse buying which is bad, but like you I"m trying to change! I have said to myself stop buying random cheap items that you wear for one night out and then get bored of, instead buy less and buy better quality and statement pieces! Going OK so far! With the odd exception! ;) Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like fantastic additions to your wardrobe, can't wait to see them in person :) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! I saw the topshop shoes before and I fell in love with them

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nikki I really like your blog and you sound just like me. I have joined your followers and am going to add you to my reading list.

    If you get chance please check out my blog. It’s in its very early days but I'm holding a little vintage giveaway. If you’re interested its http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy reading your comments, and will do my best to reply to all of them!