30/07/2010

Thank you!

I would just like to say a big thank you to all those who have been leaving kind comments on the blog and a bigger thank you to the 20 followers I now have! I don't know if anyone uses google analytics, but seriously, you should. It's really heart warming to see people viewing your blog from all over the world. I hadn't even heard of some of the countries I get regular visists from! So thank you, from the bottom of my heart. It means a lot.
Recently I've been doing a few DIYs of my own to keep myself occupied in this long Summer holiday. I've shortened a few dresses, added buttons on to a few, and I'm currently in the process of cutting an old pair of jeans into shorts and customising them up a bit. There'll be pictures on the way! I normally hang my clothes to be altered on the handles of my wardrobe but have now found a chic wire model to hang my clothes on.


I added the ribbons myself, but with it only being £10 at Dunelm Mill I just couldn't resist! I was only meant to be getting some lace for a DIY and it was the last £10 in my purse until pay day, but oh well. I can take it with me when I move out!


I also won the ever so kind giveaway at Annie's blog Room for Thought. Her blog is inspirational, with a real critical eye she isn't afraid to voice her opinion on the issues she looks at. So if you haven't checked her out already, what are you waiting for?

Hope you're having a good summer despite the weather!

2 comments:

  1. wow you lucky girl for winning that giveaway
    i really like the stand from dunelm mill!
    what a bargain xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for your kind words about my blog! Glad you liked the giveaway! Hope you've used the products and are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy reading your comments, and will do my best to reply to all of them!