22/06/2010

Summer lovin'


Today has been an asbolutely beautiful day weather wise, shame most of it was spent in the office revising Biology! But in amongst revision, I came up with my to-do list for the Summer, (which for me starts next Wednesday). I thought I'd post it on here, then I have no excuse to not follow it up! So here goes:
  • Clear out my clothes, get rid of anything I haven't worn in the last year and don't intend to wear in the next few months
  • Customise any clothes that could do with a few detailing upgrades
  • Start my fashion scrapbook, instead of having bit of magazine cut-outs everywhere
  • Regular exercise, at least 3 times a week
  • Learn new recipes that I can cook at uni
  • Visit new places
  • Spend as much time as possible with friends and my boyfriend
  • Read at least 3 new books
I think that'll keep me going for the Summer holidays before hopefully going to university! What are your plans for Summer?

Nikki, xo.

4 comments:

  1. the summer holidays are just so close, mine start after college on friday, which is when i find out my college results. oh dear.

    i love your list, it's very similar to mine. i really do want to visit new places, customize my clothes and start a scrapbook along with meeting new people and volunteering in a charity shop :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jazzabelle - Good luck for your college results! I have every faith in you. Your summer plans sound amazing too, I'm hoping to make a V&A trip thanks to you! :]
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so cool/good to know that i'm not the only one who puts together lists about most things in their lives :)

    Summer is going to be so fun!

    Abi. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't let me forget i have those books for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy reading your comments, and will do my best to reply to all of them!