18/06/2010

Follow Friday

I've only got 3 more A-level exams left! HOORAY! And I've finished Maths! So life is finally getting more positive, after a few mental exhaustions and breakdowns this week I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh! My boyfriend (Josh) booked our holiday to Oxford last night, and it's the week after my exams finish so it's perfect timing. I can't wait to get away with him, just the two of us with no worries for the week.

So it's the second Follow Friday of the blog... and this weeks Follow Friday goes to Jazzabelle's Diary. Out of all the blogs I follow (and trust me there's a lot of them!), this blog is the one I enjoy reading the most. From her slight obsession with the V&A Museum, her school artwork and all the outfits in between, I find myself smiling at every blog post. Each one is written with such enthusiasm and passion that you can not help but be captivated by her writings. I think we have a similar taste for fashion, except the fact that I can't find my clothes for the prices she does! (I'm SO envious of her amazing bargain finds, I think I might need to take her shopping with me as a good luck charm!) And of course the fact that Jazabelle looks absolutely fantastic in her clothes, the right balance of chic and careless, making those bargains look like they've come straight off of the catwalk.

So here are my favourite photos of Jazabelle:



So that is my Follow Friday review, you can visit Jazzabelle's diary here.

As I now only have 3 A-level exams left, you can expect more frequent and varied blogs when they are finished. I look forward to it! I hope you all have an amazing weekend.

Nikki, xo.

11 comments:

  1. wow, thank-you nikki! :') i just adore your writing style. i especially love that you mentioned the fact that i have a slight obsession with the v&a, hehe! i write with enthusiasm and passion? thank-you! it's wonderful so know how my blog is viewed by other people :) i shall mention this post on my next one, which will probably be tomorrow afternoon.

    all the best with your a-levels, and i love love love your third outfit on your chictopia badge. AND your blog background!

    love, jazzabelle. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! I love that dress. Great post! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress and those tights! I'll be sure to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! I especially love the dress in the second picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jazzabelle - Hehe, you really are a fabulous blogger, you deserved the credit!

    Thank you for all the kind comments :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is sooo pretty! and i LOVE that dress! great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Jazzabelle's blog. Good luck with your remaining exams!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.
    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Jazzabelle’s blog too! Please take me shopping with you too?!

    Good luck with the rest of your exams! I have two more to go, but I don’t finish til next Tuesday...

    Lou x – craftyandquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy reading your comments, and will do my best to reply to all of them!