11/06/2010

Follow Friday

So I’m writing this from the breakfast bar of my kitchen with tears rolling down my face, I’ve just been chopping onions, waiting for my rice to cook! Why on earth do we cry when we cut onions? Because I’m yet to find someone who doesn’t! If anyone knows, I would actually quite like to know.

Now today’s Friday (the weekend is here, hooray!) and those of you on Twitter probably know about FollowFriday. I’ve decided to do a feature based on that idea myself called, believe it or not, Follow Friday. I’ll write every Friday about a blog that I think is worth recommending.
To start it all off, I have chosen the lovely Gem Fatale. I’ve followed her goings on before the days of owning my own personal Blogger, just adding a bookmark to her page and regularly checking for updates. Admittedly it all began when I stumbled upon it, saw she worked in Canterbury Topshop and therefore having my ideal job. I was hooked on her blog from the moment I started reading, and here I am now, recommending it on my own.

Gem’s outfits are unique to say the least, the colourful ensembles with a mix of vintage and high street make for a real eclectic mix. This is a girl that works her body shape to its full potential and she isn’t afraid to try something new. If her style isn’t enough to keep you hooked, then her tales of Roxy antics, Tuesday Tips and nail art should be.

And this is the lovely Gem herself:
Photo from Gemfatale's blog

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Nikki, xo.

8 comments:

  1. aww i think thats a really good idea, its sweet aswell :D xxx
    http://gemma-eales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered Gem's blog too. I lovelovelove her style. And she works for Topshop! Lucky, lucky girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's definitely a fab blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love her ring!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn onions! aha Sweet post <3 Keep in touch for sure babes. KimboxKimboxKimboxKimbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
    do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
    Fashion watches
    Discount watches
    Antique pocket watches

    ReplyDelete

I really do enjoy reading your comments, and will do my best to reply to all of them!